Thursday, February 17, 2011

About me , Josh Thompson

     Hello fellow classmates!! My names Josh Thompson. I'm 15 years old from last Monday ( February 14). I enjoy sports such as hockey and football and participate in both and a few more. I would consider my personality to be pretty out going  and not to serious. I also enjoy destroying 10 years old at Call of Duty  Black ops with my MLG clan xKhaOs. We are pretty feared not gonna lie with our leader xKhaOs_CluTch. Well thats all for for now, I  gotta go cause my super skilled friend wants something to eat ( Ethan Ferguson ). So bye for now !!!!!! ......P.s my mom wants me to add thats shes super awesome and is skilled ....but thats not gonna happen . :)

2 comments:

  1. your clan is bad cuz its on playstation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you Mom has the last word here! Don't waste too many hours on that playstation....

    ReplyDelete